A special offer for realtors
Give your new homeowner the gift of nature with a year-long Household Membership to Bernheim Arboretum & Research Forest.
For only $35 (a savings of $15 per membership), Bernheim will create a custom welcome packet featuring you and your business, and deliver it to your new homeowner as a closing gift. Use the promo code REALTOR22 at checkout to redeem your discount.
Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest is a privately-owned 100% member and donor supported non-profit organization, just 25 minutes south of downtown Louisville. When you give a Bernheim membership, you provide unlimited access to miles of hiking trails and public art, discounts on Bernheim’s unique nature-based programming, and a place where you can connect with nature and your family. Our members play an active part of furthering our mission of connecting people with nature.
Your support help protects
- Over 16,000 acres of land
- 3 million+ trees
- 2,100+ wildlife species
- 600-acre Arboretum
- A living laboratory for researchers around the world
Your support provides
- A place to connect with nature
- 40 miles of hiking trails
- A 4-acre Edible Garden
- A Canopy Tree Walk 75′ above the forest floor
- Nationally recognized education programs
- An outdoor classroom to 10,000 school-age children
- A place of artistic inspiration
- A destination for free play in the great outdoors with Playcosystem
Bernheim Household memberships provide
- Free year round-admission, which includes unlimited access to miles of hiking trails, public art & more
- 10% discount year-round in Bernheim’s Gift Shop and Issac’s Café
- Free admission and other discounts at 345+ arboreta and botanical gardens throughout the U.S. as part of the Reciprocal Gardens Program
- Complimentary one-year subscription to your choice of Better Homes and Gardens or Martha Stewart Living
- 10 % discount at participating local and regional businesses, including gardens and nurseries
- Discounted member pricing on additional programs and classes at Bernheim
- Bernheim’s quarterly newsletter, the forest echo, delivered to your home.
Should you have any questions regarding Bernheim membership, please contact Charlotte Caldwell, Membership Manager, via email or by calling (502) 547-1400.