The picturesque Visitor Center building is easily accessible. Designed to feel like a tree, the building provides views of the surrounding landscapes in an light and airy space. The building contains visitor information, Isaac’s Café, and gift shop areas that are open to the public during regular operating hours.
- 60 people
Day Rental Fee
- $600/day – $400/half day (includes all entrance fees)
After Hour Rates (4 p.m. - midnight)
- $2,000; full building available except for café and kitchen area
The following regulations apply for use of the building:
- Delivery access to the building can be pre-arranged. No vehicles are allowed on walkways without prior permission.
- Groups using the facility are responsible for arranging their catering needs. Isaac’s Café is available for catering with limited capacity.
- No fixtures or structures can be set up outside the building.
- Bernheim will provide tables and chairs for use inside the building only. Arrangement and setup is the responsibility of the rental party.
- The group is responsible for all clean up. Bernheim staff will empty garbage cans after the group has finished using the facility.
- No directional signage in the park is allowed without prior permission from Bernheim.
- Bernheim is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Men's and Women’s restrooms are located inside the building.
- Normal rental time is between 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Time outside this parameter is negotiable.