The Garden Pavilion building is easily accessible and is located at the edge of Lake Nevin near the main entrance. Surrounded by sweeping views of Lake Nevin and some of Bernheim’s most colorful gardens and plant collections, the Garden Pavilion provides a stunning backdrop for any occasion.
- 60 people
- Individual $600 day / $400 half day*
- Non-Profit $250 day / $125 half day*
*Includes all entrance fees and $100 non-refundable deposit.
*Full payment must be received at least two weeks in advance of scheduled date to confirm placement.
The following regulations apply for use of the building:
- Wi-fi is not available.
- Delivery access to the building can be pre-arranged. No vehicles are allowed on walkways without prior permission.
- Groups using the facility are responsible for arranging their catering needs. Isaac’s Café is available for catering with limited capacity.
- No fixtures or structures can be set up outside the building.
- Bernheim will provide tables and chairs for use inside the building only. Arrangement and setup is the responsibility of the rental party.
- The group is responsible for all clean up. Bernheim staff will empty garbage cans after the group has finished using the facility.
- No directional signage in the park is allowed without prior permission from Bernheim.
- Bernheim is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Men’s and Women’s restrooms are located inside the building. They are not handicap accessible. Accessible facilities are located near the Education Center and Visitor Center.
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted.
- Normal rental time is between 8 a.m. – one hour before closing (varies with the season). Time outside this parameter is negotiable.