Bernheim programs connect students with nature in ways relevant to school studies, while also encouraging exploration and excitement. To review program descriptions, please choose:
Time and Fee Considerations
- Most programs last one hour and can be scheduled year-round
- Fee is $10 per student, with a group minimum of $100 (exceptions noted)
- Programs that include Wilson Creek and Forest Giants last 1.5 – 2 hours.
- Fee is $15 per student, with a group minimum of $100 (exceptions noted)
- There is no charge for teachers or chaperones, but a minimum of one adult is required for every 10 students in attendance
- Concerned about fees? Contact Nature-based Educator Dan Pascucci for assistance.
- Self-guided trips are an option, but still need to be scheduled. Interested parties should reach out to Dan Pascucci for more information.
Field Trip Planning
To learn more about Bernheim field trips, including how to schedule a visit, please see the Teacher Resources section of our website.