This position is full time with benefits.
Primary responsibilities include:
– Bernheim Rangers are responsible for the safety of visitors, conducting opening and closing procedures, and serving as an ambassador to all Bernheim guests.
– Maintaining necessary certifications to train Bernheim employees in safety procedures – training to be determined and paid for by Bernheim.
– Maintaining buildings by performing various duties associated with maintenance, improvements, and cleanliness
– Road or trail maintenance
– Setup and breakdown of event infrastructure, to include site preparation and cleanup
Qualified candidates should be able to meet the following requirements
Workdays will include Saturday and/or Sunday, and the working hours are subject to change in response to the needs and hours of operation of Bernheim.
Valid driver’s license is required to drive a Bernheim vehicle. The ability to perform physical tasks in various weather conditions and work around poison ivy and stinging insects is essential.
Candidates should have excellent customer service and communications skills. High school diploma or equivalent is required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to lift 50 – 60 lbs and navigate Bernheim’s trails. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bernheim is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, a full job description, or to submit your application, contact Debbie Medley, HR Coordinator.