- This event has passed.
Restore: A Wellness Weekend at Bernheim
April 9, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
NEW this year!
Join us throughout the weekend as we celebrate self-care and nature’s healing powers.
From 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. each day, take advantage of our activities and vendors, all offered to help you find inner peace.
Throughout each day, drop in for
- Discovery Stations at the Visitor Center (11 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Mindful Garden Walk at the Edible Garden (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Healthy food and vendors at the Visitor Center (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Cooking Demonstrations (Saturday only) at 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Join us for the following activities. Registration is required. Learn more and register by clicking the program title or by calling (502) 955-8512.
Due to inclement weather, yoga on Saturday has been cancelled. Join us for one of two sessions on Sunday.
Vendors and cooking demo will take place inside the Visitor Center on Saturday.
Saturday, April 9
1 – 3 p.m. Wildflower Walks: For the Love of Wildflowers (Bernheim members $10; non-members $12)
Sunday, April 10
8 – 10 a.m. Birding for Better Health (Bernheim members $15; non-members $20)
10 – 11 a.m. Yoga for All Ages led by Anne Borders* (Bernheim members $15 per adult; $10 per youth; non-members $20 per adult; $15 per youth)
Noon – 1 p.m. Yoga for All Ages led by Anne Borders* (Bernheim members $15 per adult; $10 per youth; non-members $20 per adult; $15 per youth)
1- 3 p.m. Finding Yourself in Nature: Re-storying as a Path to Wellness (Bernheim members $15; non-members $20)
1 – 4 p.m. Trail Discovery Hike: Pond Ridge Trail (Bernheim members $12; non-members $15)
* Anne Borders is an instructor at Yoga East. She completed her 200-hour training with Yoga East in June of 2013 and has been passionately teaching ever since. Her most profound inspirations come from her students and family. She is honored to serve those looking to tap into a deeper understanding of their bodies and spirits.