Responsible for the maintenance and care of all facilities, roads, and infrastructure of the Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest.
A strong candidate will exhibit:
- A high level of project management experience involving facility construction and renovation
- A superior safety record
- Successful experience formulating and executing Capital and Operating budgets
- Construction knowledge regarding LEED or Living Building Challenge projects
- The ability to communicate effectively to a diverse audience
- Undergraduate Degree: Engineering, Construction Management or similar
Desired Supervisory Experience:
- 5+ years for electrician, plumber, custodial, or mechanic staff
For more information or to submit your resume and cover letter, contact Debbie Medley, HR Coordinator.
Resumes will be accepted through March 15, 2019.
Bernheim is an Equal Opportunity Employer.