This page provides links to resources focused on free-play in nature and related subjects. Suggestions for additions to this resource list are welcome. Please email your suggestions to Claude Stephens, Bernheim Facilitator of Outreach and Regenerative Design.
This page provides links to:
- Social media connections and blogs
- Research related to free play in nature
- Organizations that support play in nature
- Photographs, designs and graphic information
- Planning and design
- Resource people
- Information that supports the Children at Play Initiative vision
2013 CAP Conference Participants
The mission of the C&NN is to connect children, families and communities to nature through innovative ideas, evidence-based resources and tools, broad-based collaboration and support of grassroots leadership. The Bernheim Children at Play Initiative is listed in the “movement directory” of the C&NN. This site includes access to a robust database of scientific studies related to outdoor play.