The Education Room is within the Education Center. The picturesque building is easily accessible and is located one mile from the entrance. The classroom features vaulted ceiling and adjacent deck. The facility will comfortably seat up to 30 people at tables, has men’s and women’s restrooms, and easy access for catering services done by Isaac’s Cafe.
The following regulations apply for use of the building:
- Groups are limited to a maximum size of 30 people.
- Delivery access to the room can be pre-arranged.
- Groups using the facility are responsible for arranging their catering needs at Isaac’s Cafe.
- Bernheim will provide tables and chairs. Arrangement and set up is the responsibility of the rental party.
- Men and women’s restrooms are available. They are handicapped accessible.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the renting party to leave the facility as they found it.
- The normal time period for one rental is between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Sunday.
There is a $50.00 non-refundable deposit due on all rentals. This deposit is due when a tentative date has been scheduled. The remainder of the rental fee and the signed policy must be sent back or dropped off to Bernheim’s offices. Payment must be received two weeks in advance of the scheduled date to confirm your event and place it on the calendar.
Corporate, Individual and Nonprofit 501(c)3 rate: $300/day
Reservations are NOT confirmed upon receipt of $50.00 non-refundable deposit. Make checks payable to Bernheim. Upon payment in full, your event will be confirmed and placed on the calendar. If plans change, please notify the office as soon as possible. Refunds will ONLY be made up to one week prior to reserved date (less non-refundable deposit).
Change language to reflect that no deposit is required until dates are confirmed.
Please allow two business days for a response. If you don;t hear from us there may have been a technical problem.