We recognize that visitors to our site may be concerned about the use of information they choose to provide to us, and how we treat that information. Bernheim is committed to honoring our constituents’ privacy preferences.
To this end, Bernheim supports the following principles:
We believe a visitor to our site is the one to best determine:
• When—and under what conditions—to provide “personally identifiable information” (e.g. data that may be used to identify, contact, or locate a person).
• When such information may be shared with other organizations.
• When to remain anonymous.
If personally identifiable information is collected, we believe a visitor to our site has the right to:
• Know when we are collecting personal information.
• Know what personal information is collected, and the purpose of collection.
• Expect the opportunity to choose whether or not personal information will be provided to any third parties.
• Expect reasonable steps to be taken to protect personal information from unauthorized use.
• Review the accuracy of personal information and update it.
Personal Information Collected
We share your personal information with:
• Services providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collecting, marketing and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
• Banking partners required to process payments.
• Law enforcement, goverment officials or other third parties when
° we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure.
° we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules.
° we believe in good faith that the disclosures of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
• Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Security of Your Credit Card Information
We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy. For example, if you supply us with your credit card information to become a member or make a donation, we destroy the information once the transaction is completed.We store and process your personal information on our computers in the U.S. and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safegaurds in compliance with applicable U.S. federal and state regulations. We use computer safegaurds such as firewalls and data encyrption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fullfill their job responsibilities and through secure third party payment processing service. You may also make contributions by contacting Regina Glass, (502) 955-8512 ext.224.
Links to Third Party Sites
We provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control those Web sites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these third party sites.
How to Unsubscribe from our E-mail List
If you subscribe to our E-mail press releases and updates and at any time you wish to stop receiving our electronic messages or be removed from our E-mail list, you can unsubscribe from that list as explained in each message. We do not share E-mail addresses with other organizations.
Electronic Mail Sent to Us Containing Personal Information
You may decide to send Bernheim personally identifying information – for example, in a message containing information about your membership. We will only use this information to identify you as a member of Bernheim and to determine how to respond to the electronic mail. We will not use this information for any purpose other than to resolve the matter identified in the E-mail.
Bernheim welcomes comments and questions on this policy. We are dedicated to protecting your personal information, and will make every reasonable effort to keep that information secure. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call (502) 955-8512 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. daily. You can help Bernheim maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your address, title, phone number, or E-mail address. To update your membership file, contact us, or write us at:
P.O. Box 130
Clermont, Kentucky 40110-0130
Last Revised: 01.10.2013